Friday, January 30, 2009

TAKEN the movie

I have heard my dad say that he would even sell his head to keep me good forever but its not worthy enough for that. He would say this when I was young and whenever I let him down with my then not so good academics. I don’t know how serious he was but after this movie I realize how far a father would go for his kid.

Liam Neeson is a retired secret service man. His wife divorced him hating his working style and the limited time he spends with his family and married a rich guy and their daughter lives with her mother. The girl get kidnapped by women traffickers in Paris.


The way he gets his daughter form those dangerous guys makes it an awesome action movie. A must watch action movie and really keeps you tight in your seats till the end.

No comments: