Friday, January 9, 2009

CAT Results!!!

WOw! I really wished I start this post like this. Too much expectation too much of nervousness. Oops finally it's out.
PS 34 93.17
DI 56 99.83
VR 0 18.15 (I dunno whether u r surprised but I m really very )

Overall Percentile 93.

I admit I am not good at English but not very bad either at least not as bad as getting a '0'. Oh my..

The silver linning is what if i got into an IIM with not enough english to be a Business admin. I now have an year more to meliorate on my lexicon and my syntaxes:-)

Life has lot to cheer up like I got to chat with my best blogging buddy Elithra today:-)

I make this new years resolution to learn English well. Like Tanu said now after looking at my result that I ll learn 100 (or atleast 50) new words everyday.

TR No: 8160435
DOB: 18/09/88

Just hoping that someone else will look into my result and say i have got a better result I haven't looked into mine owing to my superfast Airtel GPRS.

1 comment:

Elithraniel Arawion said...

best bloggin buddy? aww thanks :P