Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We are soldiers and not Toys

“Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers”




You should have know that I were the event coordinator for Dalal bull. I don’t know how many know that I ve been having dreams about the event since last year’s Dalal bull. I do only what I like and I do it with utmost sincerity.

The online event went well though with some problems and complaints from cynics as usual. We did our best to give the participants good experience in stock trading. Definitely at least a few of our participants would have made some home work in learning the abcs of sharemarket.

“I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example”


Everyone in my team did the best they could, esp the swbulls were the best. In the short span of time they did cover all the complex requirements I have asked for. Software development is never easy and even corporate softwares like Mic’s used to have problems. We didn’t have the luxury of beta testing the software this year.

I have seen a good no of leaders and future business admins in Swathi's market analysis team and the team was very well organised with a 3 level hierarchy. Hope these guys have got their hands on share trading.

I am happy that all my team guys and gals played their part very satisfactorily and I hope I have imparted some of my experiences and also hope working in this team gave them good exposure and will help them in some part of their career.

“We still have soldiers that's on the front line
That's willing to die for us as soon as we give the orders
Never to extort us, strictly to show they support us”

No comments: