Wednesday, January 14, 2009

QQuest'09 & Myself

If you had a chance to read my first few posts you would have had an idea of what I were doing during the last qquest i.e. 08. I were the quiz team lead and conducted 3 quizes and organized one corporate quiz (Q Factor).

This year I am incharge of the college events and I am the marketing head of QQuest'09 (www.qquest.org.in). The office bearers either believing in me or scared of me(lol) has given me the best people in the club.

I am though very lazy am good in crushing out the juice even from a piece of wood(lol). As I have already said my team guys n gals are no lesser than any good lubricant they are smooth and suave. This makes my job easier but less thrilling without challenges.

I wouldn't say I am perfectly safe. Now comes the bigger of all problems If things don't turn up as expected I couldn't blame anyone but me. Now I must see to that these people are burned down until the last grain of calorie in them.

May be I sound unfair but I am perfectly fair. We in our college has this hierarchy of being part of the team in our second years, being a team lead in the 3rd and creating leaders in our final year. My team mates have good leadership instinct and I believe I ll mould them better than myself.

No comments: