Monday, January 12, 2009

I luv Amrita

Tonight I watched the movie ‘Athidi’. As usual a typical stupid telugu movie.
Oh k k yup this post is not about the movie but about its heroine Amrita Rao.

It has become my habit to fall in love with the heroine of the latest movie I have seen. Day before yesterday Priyanka(Dostana), yesterday Anushka(Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi) and today its Amirta.

Every day I think of writing a post on my love but unfortunately I get cramped up
With something or the other but today nothing is going to stop me. Here I have written about my love (at least today’s) Amrita.

She is dazzlingly beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, mind blowing, awesome. Hmmm what are looking at my English is over couldn’t find any more expressions and I guess its more than enough for her and if I find some more let me reserve them for my next love (heroine of the next movie I am gonna watch) LOL.



Hey guys relax, chill down there is nothing to feel jealous of, I deserve her, don’t I? and girls better luck next time.

No comments: