Friday, January 9, 2009

Wolf's Tag

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would be your reaction ?
Ans: Better continue ignorant until I find another. (lol)

2. If you have one dream which could come true,it would be?
Ans: Me being too very rich that in forbes listing my net worth is more than the sum of net worth of other billionaires in the top ten.

3.Which one do you prefer-ice-cream or chocolate ?
Ans: Ice cream (haaaaa…uuuuch)

4.What would you do with a billion dollars ?
Ans: Make it a 100 times over. (May be start a Ganja estate somewhere here and an opium one somewhere else)

5.Can you fall in love with your best friend ?
Ans: May be.

6.Who is more blessed-loving someone or being loved by someone ?
Ans: Being loved. Obviously that’s something rare.

7.How long would you wait for someone you love?
Ans: A life time If she also loves me truly 

8.If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
Ans: Will make myself better to suit someone better than her.

9.If you could root for one social cause,what would it be?
Ans: Equal opportunities for all.

10.What takes you down fastest?
Ans: When my team volunteer whom I trusted a lot let me down.

11.What according to you is blogger in denial?
Ans: What else a bore well like me.

12.What’s your fear ?
Ans: Completing my FYP successfully and passing out this hell (CEG) with no arrears.

13.Your opinion of the persons who tagged you with this.
Ans: best buddy

14.Would you be single & rich or married & poor ?
Ans: Single n rich. Not if I get someone to love me more than my mom.

15.What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Ans: Look at the time.

16.If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, whom would you pick?
Ans: Make a fault tree analysis and cost effectiveness analysis or something like that from my TQM book to choose one.

17.Would you give all in a relationship ?
Ans: I love to be the receiving end.

18.What’s eating you now ?
Ans: FYP (Final year project).

19.Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Ans: Both... in equal propotions

20.Tag 6 people.
You are the only one and you have already did it 

No comments: