Saturday, January 3, 2009

R We being AVENGED? (Why are ppl so racist? II)

Hope if you have happened to read my blog you must have already read my post on racism. If not I kindly request you to read it now before reading this post.
http://kittykampf.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-are-ppl-so-racist.html

The recent statement by our honorable Chief Minister Dr.M.Karunanidhi on quota system against the UP CM Mayawathi’s opinion on economy based reservation is the reason for this 2nd post on the topic.

I really don’t understand the concept behind all this. If its about bringing economically and educationally backward people forward whats wrong in classifying people on the same scale. Thats not going to be any difficult like they classify people who are under poverty line, like they classify people for IT why not classify people on similar scales to give respectively fair quotas.

Most of the SCs or any other such classified class people who are in our college are from better family backgrounds than me. Atleast half of them are rich and educated enough for atleast 2 generations. There are loads of people in my community (classified as OC ) who are in much much worser conditions than me.

Our CM’s statement is obvious that we are doomed and are being avenged for what our ancestors did. If they feel those people are the native dravidians and and they they need their pound of flesh I would want to remind them all about those people who helped, infact those who really curbed racial discrimination are high class people right from Mahatma Gandhi to his guru Gokalae from Bharathiar to Ambedkar’s teacher who created Dr.Ambedkar from a backward caste guy.

This is how you people pay us back for all that our kinda people did for the native dravidian.

I was one who had a very strong bad opinion on brain drain. I was very annoyed that I once even thought that we have to ban IITs andIIMs. But now I realise they are right to leave such an ungrateful country and I would also want to give this obvious warning that the day when all our kind of people leave this wrenched country, to leave it behind to rot in the hands of those noble politicians.

5 comments:

Elithraniel Arawion said...

wow... quite fiery i see... chill out.. as long as caste system is alive we're gonna suffer

Kitty said...

Yup I m torn between country and community.

Elithraniel Arawion said...

ur not the only one :)

Kitty said...

Certainly If i ve the only one I wouldn be blaming anyone but myself..

Siva said...

well its me .. just going thro all ur posts !! perhaps will feel free to answer few of ur angers. Have u gone to temple ?
someone has ever restricted u to going temple ?? that was the time when the so called OC dominated all the other so called subcastes. I myself am OC but i feel there is no justice to the others. However the policies the govt following are blindly stupid.

they are not restricting the caste and other things. If you are so talented that god is only to u, u must be god gifted to have achieved so much. So why bother joining in other quota ? just be on the OC, mingle with only godlings !!

so to say, people are always considered on the facts based on ancestors. Our ancestors made us worse !! dont blame them. We pay our mistakes, our children may enjoy a casteless country. Once you leave this country, u will not only be brain sucked, but racism will kill u with humiliation !!

i stand abide ur opinion ..
they are noobs to classify quota just becos of OC !! they shud have taken economic conditions into consideration