Sunday, March 15, 2009

. . . . . Someone

Man I shouldn’t be writing about this book. Damm, Fuck , oh shit look what this book has done to my language. Anyways I couldn’t resist myself from writing about this crappy work.(lol)

I never thought I would finish a 250+ page book in less than 6 hours, not to mention of the dinner break and other small talk in between. I really loved it.

The book was more like something I would have written, though I am not a 5 pointer I am a 7 (ROFL). If I had a chance to be 5 I really would have. Getting into this college from virtually a village is no less exciting than getting into IIT.

All I could hope is ‘Finger Point’ is at least half as successful as Ryan’s ‘lube project’ to prove 7 pointers do have brains and can change the way the world does something.

Though the book has some incidents even too much for imagination it is still acceptable owing to the thrill they add.

No comments: