Sunday, March 8, 2009

'My number is in AU site'

QQuest came to an end leaving behind a lot of nostalgia hovering around. As I have already told you I had been incharge of college events and the marketing for the same, I had my number in all the posters and most annoyingly at the home page of Anna University site .

I had been boasting about this for the past month. Of course a typical man. Had been marketing more about this than about QQuest (LoL).

I must admit I was completely pissed of because of this. I had been getting calls from across the country and at times across the globe and at annoyingly awkward times. I once got a call from German a parent asking for procedures for an NRI admission here. The most funny part is the call from Nigeria talking about openning a branch of AU at Nigeria (ROFL).

Peacefully or pensively it's all over now. I no more have my number at the AU site, and am no more marketing be it for QQuest or self proclamation.


http://www.annauniv.edu/Final.gif

No comments: