Monday, March 9, 2009

3 Things This week

I had 3 important or impressive things that I wished I share with you. One the movie Chasing Liberty, two our FYP 2nd review and finally the book "the 3 mistakes of my life" ordered by time.

After a weary project coding and testing this Saturday , I had a very bad mental
state. Too much of thinking about my project. I believed I couldn't sleep with this. I thought of watching this movie which is the only one left unseen in my Sweetie.

I started watching the movie just to get me out of this project mania but later I was completely drawn into it. One of the best romantic movies I have seen. The love and liberty chasing teenager and a young secret service agent trapped into something between duty and emotions. Finally the true potential of LOVE.

Just like the movie I needed something last night too. This time it is a book. I never expected the Indian kind would be so charismatic. I would definitely not appreciate the style with too much 'curses' though it made sense in the conversations. I wanted to read books of this sort to add something fruitful to my passion English.

Anyways i loved the book, inspite of me not being a cricket person and I agreeing with Govind's words "what would he do, take some good shots and make more ppl waste time before TVs". The romantic part as usual took me completely off guard I was sucked in like a dust particle into a vacuum cleaner. Then comes this thrilling part of riots and killing. Though a little tragic it went well at last. But I felt like I am watching a typical tamil movie.

Finally the big thing. Our Final Year Project's second review. In the 1st review when we disclosed my idea(will post the entire project report later) the panel was more skeptic than being impressed but they still wanted to see what we could do.

In the 1st review we were completely scored off. Actually we were no where then. We didn't even had an inkling of how we are going to do it. We gave some naive idea(though a little variation of it worked now) just for the sake of it. I was not bothered about marks but I let RP ma'am down.

Now it came to this. FYP 2nd review today. We are more scared than we were on the 0th review when more than a dozen projects where thrown off. The major fear was part of the project worked at times(lol) and the other worked well, which I guess the panel never thouhgt we would do. As feared this was not one of those times the part worked but still the other one worked and the panel was impressed and even Vani ma'am who saved us a lot of times tried to hurt some part RP ma'am saved us this time. Guess we will have more to share after the next review on Apr, 7th.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all the best for your nxt review da...

srinath said...

even i read 3 mistakes of my life,the climax made me feel so bad about that riots happening in real life.