Friday, March 27, 2009

Recession Vs Charmee


I watched a movie after a very long time. Yup it has been more than a week, more than 200+ hours. I don’t know what on earth kept me so busy (lol).

Anyways today I watched the movie ‘Ladam’. We enjoyed the movie. Though the climax was a little dull it doesn’t matter. In general the movie was thrill, fun and enjoyable.

The best thing about the movie, Charmeeeeeee. Man I got obsessed. Myself and Achu started hallucinating at her exemplary well distributed beauty.

For every seen we esp. I felt like she is pinching my lil heart. For her every move we got completely moved.

At a point we got so envious about the hero that we even prayed he would better die at the hands of the villains. When Charmee kissed the hero we could hear our hearts break.

Near the end of the movie I decided I will give mom a copy of Charmee’s pic and ask her to look for a girl as beautiful as she is or at least half as beautiful as her.

Just then I realized, How long will it take for TCS to call me in? How long will I stay there before being kicked out? How long it will take for me to look for another job?
Finally what, where and how will I be after half a decade even if mom manages to find such a girl by then?

Recession destroyed all my dreams. No, no it stopped me from dreaming. I am now rolling on my bed unable to forget Charmeeeeeeeeee and regretting recession.

6 comments:

SriHarish said...

tak sleepin pills nd dream al day.. post more bout ur dream

Kitty said...

Sure thing :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey my cousin got doj frm TCS last week only....surely u wil get it & ur charmee oops sry a gul lik her in a couple of days :-)

Kitty said...

@Chhilli
Thanks a lot buddy.. lets hope for the good.

Abitha said...

hey semmma comedy after reading ur craze 4 charmi shanketh.....i was rollling and laughing at the way ur mouth waterinring(tamillla itha jolllu vitttufying nu sollu vanga)....hahhahahah.....pavam nalla vella intha matter charmi kkku theriyathu....otherwise she would have laughed out)

Kitty said...

She would hav felt happy abt having such a FAN :-)