Saturday, March 14, 2009

Autograph I - The V, H and Me


It’s too early for me to write my version of Autograph completely. Anyway it’s time for me to write the 1st part at least. Hey this might read a little silly but is from some intangible depth.

Myself, H and V were good friends at school. We studied our +1 in the same classroom. Myself and V had some sort of an guiltless enigmatic bond. All three of us shared a lot about ourselves and we speak a lot, adolescent chat.

We sat in parallel benches. I still could recall all the sign languages we used to communicate in the middle of classes. Esp. in the maths classes I and H used to finish the whole unit when the faculty is only at 30% of the unit. Just to show off to V, we used to get the unit signed from the faculty though there is no necessity for it. Her reaction when we say we had completed the unit made us feel at the top of the world (hehe).

I still remember the challenge I made to her for her 2nd place in the class. Certainly I did win the bet after a good deal of hard work. I have always admired her sincerity. When I 1st heard that she is not going to continue studies after her +2 I was crestfallen.


I saw her after 4yrs yesterday. I almost cried. She is pretty happy or at least she appears to be. I am satisfied that she is fine with her married life. I still feel like in a fantasy that she has an 18months old baby boy. She is still the same little V as I saw her at school. The sight of her son reminded me of a dialogue from the tamil movie NEW “Kid of a Kid”.(lol)

She is one of the rarest friends I ever had and will ever have in my life. Lost for words before her I returned back from her home in a short while, with a heavy heart.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

me too.....

Kitty said...

And what does that 'Me too' for

Anonymous said...

it was amazing to watch photos
& ur words,simply superb.

Kitty said...

@Vahi
thanks :-)