Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's Love?

Looks like no one is reading my blog. So I m taking this for granted to put my private life here. Hmmm.. I am writing this post on the eve of a biggest distress in the last few months, may be yrs. I wanted to tell all this to someone but none is ready to hear me. I am writing it here in the hope of someday someone ll read this.

Love the most mysterious of things about human psychology. But it's true that it's nothing more than some kind of an addiction like drugs, narcotics. You get into something keep using something start enjoying the metabolism i.e. the chemistry that thing creates in you and you start feeling like you can't just live without it. Love is nothing more than this, nothing more sacred or worse.

It's been hypothetically proved with experiments on animals and few indirect experiments on humans that certain hormones might be the reason for love. After all everything is chemistry right. What makes you sweat when you are frightened adrenaline? What turns a kid into a man testosterone? Simply everything that are not directly controlled by ones conscious is controlled by this chemistry, certainly if one could master his brain he can for sure control all this but I am speaking about common man.

Love is said to be a chemical reaction caused by a hormone called oxytocin. The feeling of intense closeness after orgasm is attributed to this hormone. The oxytocin levels in blood before and after orgasm are measured and there seems to be some increase in this hormone content in blood. Similarly experiments have also been conducted in certain other situations and many results proved positive on oxytocin being the culprit.

Like drug de-addiction love is definitely curable provided you give it sometime. I could definitely understand that it hurts but be clear in something that love is not something divine. All emotions are created by God. Even opium is a God's creation and our body's reaction to it is certainly a mechanism created by him but that doesn't mean it is divine.  

Like social/occasional drinking you can enjoy love sometimes in fact it's essential, after all we as humans have to feel and embrace all sorts of emotions like love sometime in our life, but see to that that you don't fall prey to it. Love is just a part of life and life has a lot of things. May be love is one of the colors in a rainbow but that doesn't constitute the entire spectrum. Don't get fooled by some stupid movies. What ever be it give it sometime you still have got a lot of time to live on this planet. You don't have to ruin it for this silly simple thing.

Then why am I depressed? There for sure is a valid reason. If she has turned me down no problem. I ll wait. I would have tried harder to prove my love for her. I would have made her understand that I am the best guy for her. But she loved someone whom I introduced her. Anyway I pray for his handsomeness. 'Let him remain as smart and handsome as he is now forever so that she stays with him forever'.

Finally a piece of advice, “you do your duty fortune, fame and figures will come to you based on your diligence in your duties”. Good Luck!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

its acceptable, its genuine, but remember,
it differs for different people at different situations

Kitty said...

What do u mean by acceptable and genuine?

arun said...

dei enna da sollavara... but that paragraph(last but 1)is not true

Kitty said...

Yup may be.. But I felt it gives a touchin end to the story..lol