Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kitty n Daddy

Why do these people have to take too much too sentimental movies on dad and daughter? I live practically in dreams. In fact that keeps me sufficiently away from my real world worries. 

I have already dreamt too much on what I may be doing in my 20s. Hence, I ventured to look beyond that. I started dreaming of what if I had a cute daughter like 'Peyton' of 'Game Plan'. Hmm.. How would it feel like being a father? What expectations I ll have on my daughter? What privileges I give her? Should she be western, traditional or a bit of both? etc etc..

“This daughter of mine ll prove better than a 1000 sons” –Jawaharlal Nehru on the eve of his daughter’s (Indhira Gandhi’s) birth said this when people kept complaining on not having a son.

Do you know something, I have even named her. Wanna know her name? hmm.. it certainly is my blogger ID. Yes it's Kitty, Kitty Keth. Sounds good isn't it? Once she takes over my business empire and once she becomes a respectable woman in the society she ll be called Ms.KK. LOL

I always told my mom n friends that life is either to achieve or to enjoy and it’s rarely both. I also told them that I don’t want to make someone else’s future mine and hence I ll never have children. But recently I developed this dad sentiment. I must curse my over demanding dream thirst. I should have found some better topic to dream about.



(A scene from the movie Kidnap)
P.S.: Nevertheless dreaming of being a father feels fantastic…lol.

4 comments:

Elithraniel Arawion said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :) u'll make a great dad ;)

Kitty said...

Thanks yaar.. hopefully

Unknown said...

hope ull get a kitty as u wish. all the best

Kitty said...

Thanks yaar..