Sunday, November 16, 2008

QQuest++

As I have already told you in my previous post about QQuest'08 that I am so engaged with the quiz team that I rarely had a chance to look into what else is happenning. Here I am writing about what else happenned related to QQuest'08 in my knowledge.


Chenba akka was the design team head is one of the bright colors of the notorious IT rainbow(2004-08 batch). She is truly a great kind of person to be with. She is optimally humorous, enormously helping and cutely childish(at times), totally a trancing personality. One of the very few memorable seniors I had. Ha..I missed something.. her patience. I tortured her too much asking for her c# project..lol. She politely beared it, always with a smile.



The design team is responsible for the qquest site and is involved in other generic designning activities. They esp. akka designed the tags for volunteers. She misspelt my name as 'shankeit'. That was my first tag as a team leader. I am keeping it safe with me. Every time I see it I am remembered of chenba akka with a smile. No probs ka.. just nostalgia.

One of the days during Qquest I guess the 2nd day.. We (myself Bhavana and 2 others I don remember) were preparing seriously for quiz in the front office system. A participant from TVS I guess, came into the office and looked at the 5S board. And looking at the pathetic condition of the office, asked us, "Is this what you call 5S?" I don't know why the 1st 2Ss are colored pale. Then he himself commented "Are only the pale Ss implemented?" We couldn't do anything other than having an embarrassed smile.

The QQuest quiz conducted by proffessional quiz master for managers is called Q Factor. I had to organise the event and then as the event started I am one of the audience. The work I put in for the quiz team helped. I was able to answer more than half of the questions posted. Felt pride in me..lol. And do you know something, I am the dept topper in TQM this semester, with 48 on 50. Thanks to the quiz team.

Finally I asked for Jegan anna's tag (the president tag) as a souvenir. He rejected saying he is keeping all his qquest tags safe with him. hmm.. I don't know whether he forgot or he didn't care but the tag is still in one of the shelves inside the club.



QQuest'09

No comments: