Saturday, November 29, 2008

Savaged in Savagegarden

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply, do..

Hmmm..soooo pleasing to hear. I truly madly deeply love this album. I have this collection of songs "I want u","to the moon n back","Break me shake me","Tears of pearls" for a long time but I never cared to listen to them once.

Then one day was so bored of the other songs and felt like there must be something to compete with the then monopoly Enrique. So I thought of giving this a chance, 'oh my..' since then I m completely 'adddicted' I finally got something to replace 'Enrique' addiction.

It may be not be the case that u really want to say,
"I ll fly to the moon n back
If u ll be, ll be my baby'
but it feels great to recite these lines,isn't it?

Then comes this 'Tears of pearls' I simply couldn't control the temptation to dance (lol). Beautifully composed and perfectly enjoyable.

At first when I found most of Savagegarden's lyrics are copyrighted I was ridiculling what's so spl? but now I feel they are outcomes of some serious effort. The magic they have on me is very quaint.

1 comment:

Elithraniel Arawion said...

hahaha.. nice post... yes.. i'm also truly madly deeply in lowe wit tat song