Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogging Inspiration

Hmm... I had long been interested in writing a blog. But I was too lazy and none around me had a blog. This created an opinion in me that only 'vetti' (idle) people write blogs. Nevertheless my desire to post a blog kept throbbing me.

Then one day I come across a profile in orkut. I being a business aspirant, I always work on what people like n what not? Profile reading is my favorite hobby (lol). The profile was not soo striking and it was very much like ‘just another profile’. I guess I was so vetti then, so I clicked the blog link.

I was just then introduced to reading. Dan & Jeffrey never let me down. I had nothing to read then so I started reading this blog. The blog was(and is) good of course. Though a few posts like “Soap Story”, “Study holiday yawn” etc were in general mokkais(boring) though, there were people even to read them and comment them even. 

This inspired me to start my blog at once. In fact I always wanted to write something so that others can read it only hence I was once writing testimonials practically to anyone and everyone in my friend list. Now I have this blog. I don’t really know how many people really care to know what happened to me in SQC or Kuruk or in college or whatever but I still write hoping someday I will also have some people to follow my blog. 

I don’t know how good and interesting my language is when compared to this inspirational blog but I still love what I write. After all it’s just a matter of practice. 

3 comments:

Moonlight said...

Omg!! U've actually mentioned my blog... and I didnt even notice it all these days!!

Looks like a little negative publicity... but I am happy that I inspired you! :-)

And do keep coming back for more, coz.. just in case u didnt know, sometimes I do write interesting stuff too! :P

Kitty said...

Hey I was just kidding.. and how come something negative ll inspire me.. and my comments in ur blog prove u do write interesting stuff..

Moonlight said...

Well... thanks for that compliment :)