Saturday, November 29, 2008

NISHA n The wet CAT

If you are in Chennia you must have had a clear picture of the ramfications and blemish Nisha created here. Many parts of the city are under flood. The best (worst for many) part is exams are postponed (thank God  ppl in my team ll stay here). Virtually the city is mostly passivated. Mass media started complaining on the corporation for their apathy. 

Ok then, where is this CAT? What happened to it? Why is it wet?
Read more to find out the answers..

Certainly kitty is the cat.  This cat now practically lives in the middle of a semi-flood in it's 2nd floor room. Don't panic the water is still at the ground level. Then how is there a flood at the 2nd floor?

Hmm.. I am living here in my college hostel. I guess the building I m in is as old as my college(CEG)..lol. The window frame is withered a little and when it rains heavily it leaks and puts my room in flood. This ruins my place which is in general a massive mess already.

I don't know what measures to take. The room has become so cold as a mortuary with me sleeping here as a corpse, unaware of the pathetic environment :-( I couldn't sweep of the water because it keeps flooding again and again. All I could do is to spread surf excel powder to control fungi(lol) or at least the horrible smell. 

Thank heavens the rains seems to have seized and I ll have to clean up my room tomorrow. I don't know whether I m regreting or realising mom's words that I ll learn life in hostel.

P.S.: I thought of adding my room's photo here, but may be if you are weak hearted you may start sobbing at the piteous condition of a final yr student in the country's 8th best tech institute...lol.

6 comments:

Elithraniel Arawion said...

lolz... knee deep water? :P

Unknown said...

hey see here kitty is ma name nd ppl around me call me with that name. how dare u chose it for ur kid. huh....

Unknown said...

and one more thing its only ma kid can become the next kitty. huh.... but still shanketh ur great yaar. ur kid is an gifted one to have such a great, admiring, handsome(lol) dad

Unknown said...

the blog is gud. but unfortunately many ppl dnt have a knowledge of kitty. u could have had an kitty pic. hope in future u will.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh u guys like nisha na? lol