Sunday, February 8, 2009

Arrears n Akshya

“If all the girls go for above average boys who ll care for the below average”
-X

X has a boyfriend, who is not up to her caliber. When enquired ‘why don’t you have a better boyfriend?’ I learned the reason as the above philosophy. I also heard that x’s boyfriend has only 6 arrears now. Hey if not for X he would have had more than 6 arrears. X already had boyfriends and she left them the time when they were about to settle. I guess she is being a girlfriend to someone only to make someone settle and get better. (May be they got better because she left them!!!)

The following is just an imaginative narration. If it hurts anyone I am really sorry for that please take it humorously.

Appreciating X’s service of meliorating lives of guys she is being awarded the ‘Girl with the Best Social thought’ by the president.

President’s Address:
I am so proud of X’s service. If only I had some inspiration like X when I were a teen I would have also been such a good gf to a few guys at least. I urge my fellow country girls esp. teens to follow suit with X and be a gf like X to as many guys as possible.

APJ Kalam:
If only I had a gf like X, I would have designed Agni as an ICBM with a range of 25K than just 2500km. I urge all my country guys to keep dreaming of a gf like X, convert it into action plan to pick up a gf like X and clear all their arrears and achieve laurels for the country. If each girl in the country is as service minded as X by 2020 our country will have no guy with arrears.

Atalji:
If only I had a gf like X, I would have become the PM of India in the 80’s and served the country much better in my younger age. I kindly make a request to my country girls to be good gfs like X and create better leaders for the country.

M.Singh
If only I got a gf like X, I would have very well finished my MBA in HBS and been a billionaire instead of being torn between idiots on all sides.

G.W.Bush
If only I had a romantic gf like X I would have very well destroyed the entire gulf and sucked all the oil a decade back and contributed more to Global warming.

Obama
If only McCain had a gf like X he would have won the election. I kindly request X to visit US institutions and speak to American girls on how to be a good gf.

Sadam’s Spirit
If only I had a gf like X, I would have sentenced Bush to death. I wish I had enforced a law in Iraq that all girls should have a bf.

P.S.: Akshya is the code name for X's boyfriend.

No comments: