Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bangalore Express

I was waiting to go to Bangalore. Was looking for a reason. Finally got one, IMT, Nagpur interview call. Actually I have applied for IMT, Gaziabad but unfortunately due to worst score in VR in CAT got only Nagpur. Anyhow I got a reason for Bangalore.

I was busy with QQuest’09 work so couldn’t finalize on the date of departure. Hence I hadn’t booked ticket. Today R came to drop me at central. I should be really thankful she carried my heavy sweetie (my laptop) when I carried other luggage bag.


Coming to central the scenario is the worst scene I have ever seen. I didn’t feel like getting into Bangalore Express rather I felt like I was trying to get into the last train that takes civilians as refugees out of a battle alert city. Obviously I didn’t get a seat. The compartment was as crowded as 21G (the most crowded city bus in Chennai) at 9AM on a Monday.

I came across a guy who claimed to be a business consultant in some company in Bangalore. He was a typical flamboyant. We were initially standing near the door in the passway after sometime he moved to the centre of the compartment. A fat pretty girl was standing there. As usual my pervert brain worked I thought he is trying to make a conversation with her. After almost an hour I discovered it’s because in the next station people got down and he got a seat. I later found out, the worst part is the girl mothers a 2yr old baby.

After almost 5yrs of hell like journey I got seat after Kuppam. Felt like heaven when I stepped on KR purum station and felt like I saw God when I saw my cousin N, R’s brother. We came home in his new Unicorn which is an important part of all our Bangalore plans this week. Will write more on the hot beauties of cool Bangalore 

No comments: