Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Love Guru - The True Dude


The Dude Guru in Cuddalore beach.

Well this is just another TEEN post, yet an important one about an important person. You would have read (hopefully :p) about me speaking about girls, chicks, babes etc etc. Well I am just a kid when compared to this guy. My LOVE GURU Mr.D.

We had been friends since 7th std, and it’s with him I first started speaking about girls. A TRUE DUDE. He does care a lot about his style, his appearance, dress, but the worst part is he used to mess it up altogether just because he cares too much about all that.

Well as usual I am gonna share something that happened this weekend. After a month long gap I was back in Cuddalore last Friday. I visited him yesterday. Just as I entered his gates,

D: “Machi* machi look near the neighbor’s door.”

Me: What the hell? Why?

D: Machi pls da. Take your bike, just go that way and come back and look out for an angel near the neighbor’s doors.

D’s Bro: Anna anna I ll also come.

So I picked his bro up and just went for a short ride, and noticed a cute girl sitting in a chair near the neighbor’s door. I came back.

D: Did you see? Did you? How is she?

Me: Well ya good.

D: Dei she is awesome da. I almost fainted, when I first saw her.

Me: Err ok.

D: Dei she is going to be your Anni* da.

Me: Oh good. (Wondering and trying to count the serial number for this Anni)

D: Ok come on let’s go.

Me: Where!!!

D: To the road da. We will just have a look and come back.

Me: Sigh!

We walked to the road and we just stood there for a second and came back into his home.

D: Did you see? Did you see?

Me: Now what?

D: Didn’t you see? She looked up at me. She stared. Man that’s amazing isn’t it?

Me: Sighhhhhhhhhh!!!!! (Even if there was a beggar passing by that road, she would have obviously noticed.)

D: See I just took two days, and I made her look at me, and you know what. I have collected a few details about her too.

Me: Well interesting what are they?

D: Her name is …. And she is from Chennai and she is about to join college. This is her Aunt’s place and she used to come here for hols.

Me: Good. So how did you manage to collect all these details?

D: Ya well naturally I am talented you see.

Me: (Bored of sighing) So, what next?

D: She will come out to take her pantie that has been drying on their rooftop, by around 5PM.

Me: Man! it’s only 3PM now.

D: Well we will wait right here in the terrace, if we come later they may doubt that we have come only for her.

Me: (Thoroughly annoyed) Nonsense you want us to wait in the sun for another couple of hours.

D: Don’t worry machi. Look at that house there. We will soon have an aunty come there to wash clothes.

See I am already bored, and I have no intention of boring you anymore.

*Anni- The term in Tamil used to address the wife of your elder brother.

*Machi- The term youth used to address their friends which is a short form of cousin (Machan). This usage is brought in to make your friends look at your girlfriend as their sister. For more explanation you can always ask me 

No comments: