Friday, October 24, 2008

QQuest Quizes Feb 08

Quality Quest the National level Quality Symposium, conducted by AU-TVS Students Quality Club aims at meliorating quality awareness among industries and students through various quality related events.
As I said in my previous post I am very fortunate to be part of the quiz team'08 of SQC. We conducted a Biz quiz for CEG and 3 other quizes in QQuest.
BIZ+Quality for college students.
Qualit Quizes for FLMs and Operators.

k k enough informative stuff.

It was a tough month myself and Bhavana among 3rd yrs and six others Dinesh, Bhagya, Sabarish, Preethi, Yuvaraj & Aarthy were in the team. There were a few others who left the team due to weary workload. Most of us spent sleepless nights. 2nd yrs prepared questions and I had to review them, the toughest of all. There were reliable sources with inconsistent data like both Tata Power & Reliance power claiming they were they the largest private power firms. Many such things in quality subjects. But the nevertheless it was fun. I used to get calls after midnight and i the early mornings as early as 3am, though annoying I was pleased by the commitment our team ppl had.
I must admit that I almost fell for all the skills(that made her the exec vice-president of SQC 2008-09) Bhavana possed in getting things done. I as a token of my admiration for her asked for her Event Manager Tag ( Every 3rd yr had one during QQuest) and she with a sweet smile gave it after a week, one of my valuable possessions.
I ll never forget the tough look Bhavana gave me when I was controlling the slides and I messed it up once nevertheless she is witty and handled the situation, she really is a good quiz master.
After every quiz we would report it to Kuzhalee akka, she would listen quitely except to point out my excessive excitement in telling her what happened.
The embarrassing moment when I slipped off in the stage's steps when I conducted the FLM quiz now brings a nostalgic smile on me.
QQuest'09



It was my life's best enjoying+learning experience. I will always be grateful to Kanimozhi akka (then exec vice president of SQC) for being an important part in taking me in to SQC.

Miss those days badly..

With Nostalgia,
Keth
 
PS: Will never in my life talk in a meeting again kani ka.

2 comments:

kani said...

Reminds me a lot abt my college days...Thanks dude..

Kitty said...

Hmm.. U r comment truly is inspiring me to write more on this.. Expect more soon.. thanks for commenting..