Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kuzhal The Bullet

I wish my first post is interesting so I start with the description of an interesting person. We have this Students Quality Club in our college. I was determined to be part of this prestigious club. After 2months of repeated shots I hit it and joined the club as a volunteer in Aug 08. Right from then I am very passionte to work there as everyone else there, after all it's a place only for the right people with the right commitment, commitment to the statement "Your dreams our Commitment".
Ya I understand I never told u the name of the person yet. It's none other than Elavaarrkuzhalee akka.
Bruce Lee
Jet Lee
Bret Lee
kuzha Lee
as described by Karthick.
Initially I were more with Jegan anna and Kani akka. Only a couple of months before QQuest(will write a post on it later) I got in good touch with her. She was soo soft for her position I thought I never heard nor opined that she is soo strict and is fearfully called as BULLET( I wonder whether it's the horror or her height..lol) till the next week of QQuest.
The first task she gave me was to prepare a case study for FLMs for QQuest. I was assigned the task in the morning and I came up with an acceptable piece that evening she is pleased(I guess) may be if I delayed it for a couple of days I would have got hit by bullet.
Then as a fortunate accident I got into the quiz team(see in QQuest post) with Bhavana. And fortuantely Kuzhalee aka was incharge of the team's work. Every now and then we had to update our status to her. She used to give a perfect evaluiation of our work but never hurt us even to the slightest possible degree.

I would never forget how badly I was annoyed when she said she was getting married the 30th of that month(Feb) and I idiotically asked her why so early.
She deserves to be the Boss( definitely paera kaetalae athirum)anywhere she is.
We miss u ka.

(Kuzallee Akka & Manonmani Akka Discussing Q Factor prelims)

With Lots of Love,

keth

PS: I dedicate this post to Kuzhalee akka's slam book, in which I never wrote.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey thanks...
i never knew u were so interested in SQC.:-)
cool... SQC leaves a mark in every volunteers mind..Amazing place to work..

Kitty said...

Sure thing ka.. Everyone feels a change after getting in the club. Truly a great place..