Saturday, November 7, 2009

10 things about marrying a BeaUtifuL Gal


I got up by six in the morning. For a moment I forgot the hardships of life, and got lost in her beautiful sleeping visage. Suddenly the realization dawned on me. I had to prepare coffee for her. This was the first of the stupid things, I initiated in my crazy attempts to impress my nascent beautiful wife.


I kissed her on the forehead to wake her up, and gave her the cup. She got up took a shower that lasted for an eternity, followed by her ages long make-up. She came to the dinning table for breakfast.


Despite getting late for office, I still have to stay cool, and feel like I have just had a glimpse of the God himself, when I see her. However it had been more than a million times, I still have to say that again, “You are gorgeous.” She would respond with her micro blush that tells 'I know that already'.


I have to kiss, sorry try to kiss her before I leave. This is a sign of me still being doped by her beauty. But as always she would pull me away, more because she doesn't want to mess with her make up.


While I am in my office, I had to call her in every break, and say 'I Miss you'. She will complain that hercolleagues are flirting with her, and she feels so very uncomfortable bearing their stares. I would want to tell her it's all because of her blood red lipstick that shows a red signal asking them to stop their gaze. But you know I can't.


After a full day of exhaustive work, I would come back home tired. She would still feel fresh, but would complain that the climate was bad that she had to touch up every now and then. When I say that I am tired, she would co(oldly)oolly say that the smart guy in her office helped her out to complete her work, and her boss exempted her of a few tasks as she looked great thatday.


I would take a few mins or nanoseconds, when compared to the time she spends in shower, but she will feel offended for I was already late for the dinner. Even if I am dead tired, and I want to stay back home for dinner, I can't be excused.This will reflect that I am no more interested in the dazzling love of my life.


After all this, finally we go to bed. Whether or not I feel anything or do anything, she would put a warning note, that we had done it already that week, and she don't want to do it again until next week. She is more concerned about her deteriorating beauty, as that's what I married her for.


All I do is sleep feeling how lucky I am to have a beauty queen as my wife. But I don't even have the luxury to rejoice that for long, as I have to get some sleep to face another day of my beautiful life.


No comments: