Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bangalore Beauties

If you are by any chance a regular reader of my blog, you would have come across my cries about the delay in TCS calling me in. As I have already mentioned, I have an emotional attachment with TCS, yet I am bored of sitting idle at home. So I planned to attend the interview for Mcafee in Bangalore this week.

Oh sorry I haven’t told you why I am attached with TCS. Well I will tell you now. There are two primary reasons for this:
1. I read about Jamshedji (pardon me if I spelt the name wrong) Tata in my 10th standard. So I got motivated to work in a Tata company.
2. When I joined CEG I read in news papers that TCS took in 1000+ students that year in campus and my neighbor who did her 4th yr IT in CEG had also got placed in TCS, so I started dreaming of me too getting placed in TCS when I reach my 4th yr, as I had no idea about other companies or placements.

Ok fine so this is about the past. Now coming to the present, my cousin N and I took his Unicorn and searched for “McAfee India Pvt Ltd Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Pine Valley 2nd Floor, Off Indiranagar - Koramangala Intermediate Ring road, Bangalore - 560 071” for about two hours, and finally after a thorough search someone told us that it was near the Dell Office building.

Then we started our quest for Pine valley by walk. In course of this search we came across many cute babes. I sighed whether I would get a job in that place, and someday may be have one such babe in my Thunderbird’s pillion.

We got into Embassy Business Park and we walked for some 10minutes with no clue of pine valley or Mcafee. Finally a couple (bf-gf) who walked past us, guided us, that we have to go straight take left and walk straight again.

N: “Wow man he picked her up”

Me: “Ya good for him”

N: “She looks good, isn’t she?”

Me: “Certainly yes, she does. But I doubt whether he really is her boy friend or just a friend”

N: “Don’t you see it’s obvious. You too will end up with someone like that.”
(I wondered what’s obvious about them, yet mind jumped to the later part of the statement.)

Me: “How come everyone we come across look good here?”

N: “Hey you are in Bangalore now. That’s why I say; manage to get a job here.”
Finally at the end of the world we reached Pine Valley and we saw the board with Mcafee I & II floors. We got into the elevators and reached the office and enquired about the interview next day with the receptionist and walked back.

Me: “Amidst all these beauties, why not they have some hot receptionist?”

N: “Hey she must be paid very low when compared to others here, and only in families of such girls there will be one elder sister, younger brother and everything and hence they can’t afford for make up”

The truth dawned on me, that what makes someone look chic. The dialogue from Paruthi Veeran again ‘Kasuiruntha kaka kuda color agidum’ (Enough money can turn even crows colorful) popped up from my memory.

Me: “Oh yes that’s sad” and walked out trying to forget the melancholy of a economy that couldn’t afford for a girl’s make up, and continued my ogle hunt to cover as many filles as possible.

4 comments:

quarks said...

so wat happened to interview???

btw, talkin abt Tata, chk out 'beyond the last blue mountains' by RM Lala. gr8 book... wil make u more fascinated by JRDT.

as for the blore babes,
“Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.” — Evan Esar .. BEWARE ....

Kitty said...

Interview:

Awaiting results, and I have no clue abt my performance.

Book:

Sure will try it.

Babes:

Marrying is too far away now, and I think I haven ever mentioned abt falling in love either :p

Anonymous said...

Dont ever think bangalore is the most beautiful, im sick of chennai and gals there...im working in EGL Campus.. no ever in the world you can see gals as good in our state...

Kitty said...

LOL ya may be girls who earn :p