Thursday, April 2, 2009

The little bride of Korea




I am worried that my blog is turning into a movie review site but I couldn’t resist it. I just finished watching ‘My Little Bride’. I had some lamentable things happened last night so couldn’t sleep. So I started watching this movie by 2.20AM this morning melancholically.

Actually I had this movie for almost a month in my laptop, but I somehow skipped watching it. I feel very happy about it that I had this movie now. I had already seen another Korean Movie “My Sassy Girl” that’s pretty and I have written my 3rd post on that movie.

This movie is as quaint and too touching. There are 1000s even millions of movie on love, romance etc but both these movies are very unique, at least amongst the movies I have seen. From where did these Koreans get all such beautiful things. I wish I marry a Korean girl (Hey not just because Boeun is cute lol).

Getting a 15yr old adolescent girl married to a college guy. That’s as horrible as it’s beautiful. Having a younger girl marry a older guy concept is very well answered by Sangmin’s maturity in dealing with Boeun and her love affair.

The way Sangmin makes Boeun understand of his feelings for her and the power of true love to break roadblocks like the BMW in NFS Most wanted are beautifully portrayed. The climax when Boeun opens up her heart to Sangmin right before the entire school on which she was once so scared is mind blowing.

I strongly do suggest you are not worth living without feeling this movie :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love & romance?? i should definitely watch it then. hope d movie is upto ur description in this post :-)

Kitty said...

Hey it's damn good, I bet with my head :P

Abitha said...

coooool.....i shalll comment after watching the movie !!!

smiles
abitha

Kitty said...

Sure k :p